Saturday, August 18, 2012

*Have to SPAZZ about this!


I know its Eid Ul-Fitr celebration now >for me at least..<
But I just watch this performances and I just feel a strong need to post it on Little Lies!

3 awesome performances that are more than enough to showcase her talent and I have to say to all K-POP idols out there, you better watch out for this gal >AILEE< because she got pipes and show-manship like you guys never seen before! You can flash your choco abs or legs or that skinny tapioca root you call body of yours but you will be this good!

And she only debut on February 2012... Waiting for your comeback which suppose to be in October 2012 patiently >or not...since I can't take it anymore...<

Perf - ROSE [120818]

Perf - Night's Dream [120811]

Perf - Fate [120630]

For a new artist she did a colaborations with few existing Korean artists as well.
This is her latest colaborations

Eru - Highlight [feat. Ailee]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add more LIES here...