Wednesday, May 29, 2013

[T]his and That; Verse and Chorus; Quote and Unquote

"I'm dying to catch my breath
Oh, why don't I ever learn?
I've lost all my trust
Though I surely tried to turn it around."


"A nightingale in a golden cage,
That's me locked inside a reality's maze.
Come someone make my heavy heart light,
Come undone, bring me back to life.
It all starts with a lullaby."


"A nightingale is still locked in the cage.
The deep breath I took still poisons my lungs.
An old oak sheltering me from the blue.
Sun bathing on its dead frozen leaves."


"No remorse 'cause I still remember,
The smile when you tore me apart."


"Come into my world,
See through my eyes.
Try to understand,
Don't want to lose what we have.
               -----
I'll come into your world,
See through your eyes.
I'll try to understand,
Before we lose what we have."


"Obsession it takes control,
Obsession it eats me whole.
I can't say the words out loud,
So in a rhyme I wrote you down.
Now you'll live through the ages,
I can feel your pulse in the pages."


"Don't tear me down for all I need.
Make my heart a better place.
Give me something I can believe.
Don't tear it down, what's left of me.
Make my heart a better place."


"I'm afraid, I'm so afraid.
Being raped again and again and again.
I know I will die alone, but loved.
               -----
You live long enough to hear the sounds of guns,
Long enough to find yourself screaming every night,
Live long enough to see your friends betray you.
               -----
For years I've been strapped unto this altar.
Now I only have three minutes and counting.
I just wish that the tide would catch me first and give me
a death I always longed for."


"Waiting up in Heaven, I was never far from you.
Spinning down, I felt your every moves."


"Feed your anger to the devil,
In yourself built wishing well.
Take a swim in muddy waters,
All the dirt will leave a trail."


"The sun is rising,
The screams have gone.
Too many have fallen,
Few still stand tall.
Is this the ending of what we've begun?
Will we remember what we've have done wrong?"


"Keep my thoughts buried in a box,
With each shots I still kept it locked.
You drew a play written with my blood,
Went ahead just to feed the lot."


"You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams,
I wished they'd turn to real.
You broke the promise,
And made me realize,
It was all just a lie."


"A song of me, a song in need,
Of a courageous symphony.
A verse of me, a verse in need,
Of a pure-heart singing me to peace."


"I don't know where I'm going in search for answers.
I don't know who I'm fighting, I stand with empty eyes.
You're like a ghost within me who's draining my life.
It's like my soul is see-through, right through my empty eyes."


"All of my memories keep you near,
In silent moments imagine you'd be here.
All of my memories keep you near,
The silent whispers, silent tears."


"I have written you down,
Now you will live forever.
And all the world will read you,
And you will live forever.
In eyes not yet created,
On tongues that are not born.
I have written you down,
Now you will live forever."


Little Lies ~Two for Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add more LIES here...