Sunday, January 6, 2013

Spurs of Moment


"Simply because...Music...Love...is my life..."


I somehow think I only write something here whenever I feel sad or unhappy or just downright emotional..
I kinda make a little promise to myself that I don't want this new blog of mine to be just as same as the one I've deleted before because its just so full of sad stories and chapters that I rather thrown away and be forgotten with times.

"Times will heal" they said, but well...not for me I guess. The more I progressed in life, more haunting it became to me. It just won't leave me and stays in me. Memories are not easy to be erase from ones life completely, it create us, it made us as who we are today. It flows in our, in my every veins, completes me and grant me strength as well as show my weaknesses... It is unforgivable...

Each and every day I tried to gather all that's left in me to start a new day, a new me, to face to new challenges that lies ahead and to push me forward but, lately I am not entirely myself... Hiding in disguise, smile weakly; I had to drag my two cold feet across the room, waltz to the melancholy melody that draining myself slowly but surely...

What did you guys do whenever you feel down and sad? I listen to musics. I'm not good at singing nor playing any instruments but i tend t let my imaginations run free on its own will and makes me immerse myself in music. Hearing every notes, understand every bars, find each and every meaning to every songs. Isn't it amazing how music can really does the trick?!

Recently I get myself to listen to classical musics again. Those amazing scores, arias, composition & repertoires. My favourite is Ludwig van Beethoven although I also favors all the big "B's" - Johannes Brahms & Johann Sebastian Bach but my favourite is always been Beethoven as well as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. My most favourite piece from Beethoven would be his Amazing "Symphony No.7 in A Major Op 92, II Allegretto''. That piece would just spurs inspirations and imaginations for me. And not to forget Mozart's "Der Holle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen" ("Hell's Vengence Boils in My Heart").

Well I think I'm gonna hit the bunk and get a good rest. Another 6 days of wrath awaits me.
Goodnight guys.

~Little Lies - Hmmm....~

1 comment:

Add more LIES here...