Wednesday, February 6, 2013

[ETC] Moving To A New Place!

So now I'm officially moved to Kepong! No longer a KJ-ians...

New home, new environment, new people, and soon new work..

How should I do this? Something I haven't done in many years.... Honestly some people told me just now that I'm really friendly and I was like WTH... Course if you seen my face and I didn't know you >even to people I do know actually< my face looks so snobbish! Sombong!

Well as a matter of fact I'm just to shy...But once I get comfortable with someone I am really am a very talkative person. Especially in our conversation involve things about Musics or Animals! I literally can't stop talking.

Actually tonight I wanted to post about music as well but then again I refrain myself from doing so. Then the emo idea came along and again I try my best not to post something sad or frustrating here.

Like, c'mon Little Lies,  please for once in your life >when you want to post a new blog< please please please be happy! But really I'm only really happy when my post involve musics or animals...lol

Come to think off it, I never post any animals-related thing here on Little Lies.... On my last blog I did posted a few... Like how I am part of Nat Geo "I Am The Ocean" campaign. That was really good.

I'm an animal lover, I mean like all sorts of animals except maybe certain insects or arachnids... scary... 

Okay gonna save the animals story on later post! Since I'm currently unemployed, I got lots of time to write new post! I guess....

Damn have to try to find new work asap... If any of you guys here knows any vacancy, please feel free to drop a comment below!

Have a nice day/night/afternoon/evening guys!

~Little Lies is planning to go to ZOO before he can write a post about animals - needs to get the motivation!~

3 comments:

  1. add more lies here, i like it! lol..

    lies like how unfriendly you are, like how tall you are, like how not kissable your lips are? lollllll hahahahaha...

    anyway, zoo kan banyak kat kepong? kepong cina punye territory, so sure got banyak animals one, but the population will rise and fall la ok just so you know cos they will menternak them, let them breed then eat them! loll....

    settling down ok?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to fit in now! Where got Zoo in kepong....
      Maybe that Kepong of yours is in UK LOL!!
      Menternak, breed and eat, menternak, breed and eat :)
      sounds so freakin' fun!!

      Just need to find work asap...other than that I'm super happy here, away from all those problems in KJ :)

      Delete

Add more LIES here...