Friday, July 20, 2012

Into The Sun: Act 1 First Single

So excited that Tarja released her new single "Into The Sun"!! You can listen to it from the video above.

But honestly its quite weird that the 1st single is a live version rather than studio version... I just realize that it was live because I heard clapping sounds, she sound tremendously good in live! I love her raw voice on live rather than more relax and control in album.

It would be funny though if she would dare herself to sing in her speaking voice rather than the massive and bombastic operatic voice of her. :)

I stalked on her bio on wiki and found out more info on her voice types. She is a full lyrical soprano but since she change the way of singing to cope with the metal song she manage to even upgraded her voice. She can do coloratura as well and it shows in the song Passion And The Opera and Ciaran's Well where she perform a high staccato in the same concept as Der Holle Rache from the opera The Magic Flute by Mozart

Here is the sample of the song Der Holle Rache by Diana Damrau - a coloratura soprano


And here is Tarja version of staccato in her own song (it starts around 2.40 I believe...)


Well can't wait for 2 big things in August!!
1. Tarja Act 1 release!
2. Ailee comeback and her mini album!

With this I bid you guys farewell!! >preparing myself for fasting month< :D


I will get the 2VCD and Blu-Ray, who wants to belanja me? I'm guessing around RM300 with shipping from either UK or US or even from Argentina itself... Anyway I know I will get my hands on Act 1 soon!!

Little Lies ~ Walking right into the sun ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add more LIES here...