Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July to August, Still The Same Me [again and again]


Devotion is something really hard for most people including me..

To make yourself being devoted to another person for the sake of relationship takes lot of patience and courage. Especially in a relationship that the society consider as "un-normal"  =.=

We often being shown in drama or movie that relationship no matter how bad it gets eventually it will turn around and poof, happy ending! And we all know that that's not how it works in reality... Well, in certain cases there are happy endings and to that people - congratulations!

Recently I watched a lot of dramas and short-movies online. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino and even from Thailand. Chins and Japs mostly end with happy ending while Pinoy and Thai end with somewhat sad ending. Which I prefer? Both.

I'm kind of hooked with Japs lately... I just finish watching "Ai No Kotodama" on YT and I feel a strong urge to write this.

Well, that movie is nice and easy going as it deals with common issue in a relationship - closeted relationship that is. How two guys struggle with their life when one girl comes around and attracted to one of the guy.

The reason why I like this movie is because the actors doesn't act cute or overly sissy like Americans movie. Honestly speaking, when I decided to be who I am now, I want a guy not a girlish guy. If I want that kind of person I might as well just be straight and be with a hot chick...

The way they fight, they talk, they walk and everything they did in that movie are kind of the things that I always imagine doing it together with someone. Hopelessly romantic? Maybe I am but I believe that every single humans want something like that right.


4 comments:

  1. Straight or queer, there's one thing in common, we all want someone just like u said...romantic ar, that's a pretty difficult trait to gain =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! romantic is nice but it depends cz certain peeps like their relationship to be more towards rough n adventure while others might like it to go day by day. As for me I want both, romance n adventure all in 1. will I get it? hopefully =P

      Delete
  2. It takes two to commit, not two to wish =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well for me, I will never stop wishing as it keeps me goin towards what I want. I've been lost before so I hate to go back to that phase again. This time if I ever fall again, I will make sure I'm falling awake that way I can stop myself from hitting down so hard.

      Delete

Add more LIES here...