Monday, July 23, 2012

"Tittleless"


We often talk and think about relationship...and of course everyone would want a long lasting and the one that can really represent - till death do us apart - kind of relationship.

When we first get in a couple kind of thing, we would want it to last, thus all the sweet promises to your so called "other half" all will come out, like "I would love you long time", "you will be my last", "love you until my last breathe" so on and so forth..

But then again why make a promise that you can't keep? Not all relationship will last long anyway... Well, I'm telling the truth. Divorce, messy break-ups, and cheating to named but a few causes of ending a relationship. Nowadays to be 100% honest to others is really tough, bah it even hard for you to be honest with you own self...

That is why after my last relationship - which end in disaster kind of way - I've did so much thinking like why can't it last. Is it my fault or the person?

Fuck all those things! Nowadays, honestly when I walk pass by a family I will get jealous... I want a family too, with kids and all... My own house, my everything. Things that I can proudly say "MY OWN". Things that comes from my hard earned money, things that come from my hardship. Would you want something like that? A person(s) that I can love more and more and more!

Hmph... I'm really fucked up because I can't barely trust my judgement. Like I'm lost or something.. I always hold on to - Sing what you can't say, forget what you can't play - and no I don't consider myself as a singer of any sorts but well, you get what I mean...right?

Lost in the deepest abyss
Stranded in the most deserted land
Floating amidst the forgotten memories
Burn to ashes and never to return again...

Little Lies - My soul burns...

4 comments:

  1. yup i totally agree wud you said, thats y to me i nvr even use the word love that easily. seems extreme, but its working for me for now. XD

    Cant say tat everyone will change for the better, but hope you r well *pats back* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITs so hard for two human being to be together... Its was hard, but nowadays... its even harder, they leave for so many other reasons... haiz...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...I'm afraid that is true..
      it saddened me greatly that it had to be this way..
      but everything happened for a reason so i just hope that in future something good will happen eventually right.

      *hug* and thanx :)

      Delete

Add more LIES here...