Friday, July 13, 2012

The Price Of Freedom

Recently the title of this post always keeps on lingering in my mind..

I did said in my earlier post that I enjoy my own time without any intrusion meaning I really want freedom in my life to do whatever I want. Well if you listen to the video above, what do you feel?
That is an OST taken from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core >I'm a Final Fantasy fanatic and lunatic!<.

I've been pondering on the meaning behind the title "The Price Of Freedom", and my conclusion is that even being free, you can't escape the reality of the world. Things won't always go the way you want it...

"Chase after your dream and turn it to reality"

Like that's going to happen... In fairy-tale maybe >Little Lies<
The song is really touching without being too melodramatic and emotional, the composition surpass my emotion level and I can relate to that music anytime.

At first I thought being free can get me anything but oh boy, I am WRONG. The price that you have to pay for freedom I think cost a lot more.
You have to carry your own burden, face all those challenges in life alone, talking to only yourself and much more. If any of you haven't been in a relationship at least once maybe you don't understand this yet.. Being with somebody that appreciate whatever you do is way better. All those memories share together, all those sorrow and pain, good or bad, day nor night will be share and experienced together. In a way, life seems more meaningful and the anticipation of going through another day seems much more reasonable.

Being alone is SUCKS baby! All those miserable times you faced, you had to endure it all by yourself. Can you really handle that? Well for me, after I experienced relationship once, I always wish I had someone by my side all the times. People, don't be too choosy. If you want only the good looking ones, how bout the not-so-good-looking?

I've read another guy blog recently and he told the story of meeting with someone. At first he was a little unsure of that guy personality but eventually it shines through and according to the character description, that guy was not a good looking but then again, he had a level of maturity beyond his years and he has a good traits in him. So the old saying of "Don't judge a book by it's cover" is really timeless. 

Don't be such an asshole and grade every passer by in your pathetic life, instead try to get to know them before you make any judgement. If you think your judgements are so damn good, why you are still reading this? Go and take the exam to be a Lawyer or even better Judge. LoL!

So people of world wide web, please be more considerate. Of course as a human we tend to judge other things >myself included< but try to keep it minimal or if you still want to telepathically judge someone, keep it to yourself and don't share with others.

I guess I'm off topic again... =.="

4 comments:

  1. Yeah...i think everyone should actually learnt to "learn" about one person before actually dismiss that someone. Just like me last time...i never wantd to be with sissies or drags. In fact i usually don't acknowledge them unless it's just for friends. Then when my work place starts to have many of them....i feel super comfortable when they are around. In fact they has more responsibility than many. One day i even start to wonder ...why not? Hahahahahah....Well at least now i have already learnt that we might judge but always bare in mind that, "that" is just our assumption. Everyone is beautiful in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! you are right..thanks for reading n commenting. I have a few trans friends as well and they r hilarious! n always give honest opinions n dats y i love them. :)

      Delete
  2. yeah true enough...what we see on the surface is so shallow and shudnt be our only way of judging ppl...before hating someone, try to know them inside-out 1st

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup you r right. but life is so subjective.. if we ponder only on the surface we might not discover the hidden gem below but if we go to deep we might drown. basically, always prepare yourself n use our brain to think carefully whether to touch the surface or dive deep down below...

      Delete

Add more LIES here...