Sunday, June 17, 2012

Durian! Nyum-Nyum!


What a boring day and a superb busy week...
So damn tired..

For those who doesn't realize, now is the Durian season! I love durians so freaking much! But I haven't got a chance to ea durian in like almost a year I think because none of my friend willing to accompany me to eat durian... T.T

Well, I got a message from my friend asking if I wanted to go to his house and have durian >my heart literally soar up high!! LoL< The thing is, my friend had a house in the middle of an estate(?) of durians, his house is surrounded by more than 80 durian's trees!


So we perfected the plan and last Friday night we all went to his house. The 1 hour trip feels like so damn long since my longing for durian is pretty much unbearable.

Once we reach the front gate >so damn cool with auto gate and security camera ok!< we enter than take the small hill up to his house. Along the way I saw big chicken coop >Ayam Kampung, nyum-nyum!< Once I get off from his car I can smelled durian immediately. Go in through his kitchen to his small dining room fill with 100+ durians! Woah, simply awesome and I can die happily after I ate all of that durian..

Well, we take our stuffs to his room first. From the dining hall we walk pass another official dining hall >splendid!<, family hall on left and entertainment room on the right with 70" flat LED, wii, PS3, astro Byond, home-theater, and perfect couch... OMG... After putting our stuffs we went to the TV room and right across to the lawn at the back is a massive fish pond fill with well fishes and some 'udang galah' - freshwater shrimp in blue hue and smaller than his cousin the sea lobster.....

Okay skip all that, we had lots and lots of durians that night and we all sleep happily at around 3 am...LoL

My friend, thank you so much and I love to go to your house again next year or anytime during the durian season
>even you didn't invite, I will call your mother and because she likes me I'm sure she will invite me..hahahaha<
But with the peaceful scenery and clear air, I will definitely go there again maybe just to relax and ease my mind. Did I mention beside ayam kampung, his dad raised 6 deer and few turkeys? Awesome! Oh not to forget the durian eating persian cats >4 of them altogether< running around freely in the orchard. :)

2 comments:

  1. and this house is in the middle of orchard??are u sure u actually doesnt get kidnapped bu bunian or something..mwahahaha =P

    ReplyDelete

Add more LIES here...