Thursday, June 7, 2012

Music = My Passion + Desire #2


As promised,  I will blog a bit >lol< about my interest in KPOP....


Everywhere in the world now is in KPOP madness. Seriously behind all the handsome and pretty faces > not to mention hot body!< some of them can really sing! 


I personally love 2NE1 and BigBang because in a way they are different from the rest of KPOP artists. They have their own unique styles and awesome musics! But no I'm not going to talk about them here because they are so famous and you can easily check them out yourself...lol


I'm going to rant about - AILEE. The new hot rookie > term used for new artist in Korea < who debut on February 2012. She is known for her debut song - "Heaven"




She is from New Jersey so unlike other KPOP artists, she is VERY fluent in English. Which is a plus point for her > being able to speak english in Korea is like so super powerful - at least that's what I learnt from watching korean shows... <. 


She is made as official cast for a show called "Immortal Song 2 - Singing The Legend a.k.a IS2" which basically you will be singing an old song with your own new arrangement. Every week some legend will be invited and you will sing their song. Your turn to perform is based on luck as the MC will choose on random throughout the show. You will be pitted against another artist in random sequence and be voted by audiences. Well itis easier to understand if you get to watch the show.


Well, back on Ailee, she showcase some awesome performances on the show and she looks very steady and comfy on-stage too. Senang cite, Ailee ni memang damn KAW la. hehehe!


So all the video below is from IS2...
I just put some video that I really like from her


1st week on IS2 - Light And Shadow


Week 5 on IS2 - Lonely Lover


Week 7 on IS2 - Don't Leave Me - Winner!!


Week 9 on IS2 - Busy


That's all I can give now. Currently waiting for her comeback which should be this month but no news yet T.T... 


Anyway, I wish you all the best Ailee! >@aileeonline = her official twitter account<
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


So after this I'm going to start back more stories on what is happening or happened and as usual there will be some music post here and there again...


Again to all readers, thank you so much for visiting my blog "Little Lies". Even though I don't get much pageviews unlike my best friend - TULS - but I will try to be more honest and post more stories in time to come.


Would like to say - Terima Kasih banyak-banyak to Mr. TULS for promoting Little Lies on his blog. To Abang TULS >puked< once you balik M'sia, I will belanja you makan nasi briyani okay? hehehe


~Little Lies~

2 comments:

  1. abang your head! you lebih senior than me a few month kan?! lollllllllll but yes i want my nasi briyani!! hahahaha... those were the days man...you still remember la... sayang you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Sayang you too k but seriously time passed by so fuckin quickly... thinking that we let all those times slipped by unnoticed is really such a waste kan.. Well anyway thanx again and enjoy your trip around europe. make sure you visit all the historical sites and not try to create your own history...LoL! *hugs*

      Delete

Add more LIES here...