Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sadness & Happiness [Co-exist]

What a tiring week I had last week that even up till now I'm still practically exhausted!

Lack of sleeps...part of it is because I spent my suppose-to-be sleeping time in writing a new entry for "Little Lies".
I used to have a blog last time but not really active and few of my straight friends are following me on that blog so basically that blog is a really straight blog..haha!! Ever since I started this blog, I was super duper happy that I get to rant and bitch and LoL all I want with my almost real personality. So I really can't control myself into writing more and more posts. Hopefully this blog will last forever :)

********************************************************************************************

Back to the real intention of this post...

As I was mentioning that I was super tired, and I spent few nights reading other blogger's blog as well and learn the style of writing a blog. But I guess I just stick to the randomness of my writing >sorry for making you guys confuse as I tend to bla bla bla bout other things out of the blue...< There I go again... =.="

I was going to share my thoughts on SADNESS...

When we sad, our minds are clouded with 1000 of questions. Like why this, why he did that, why is this happening to me bla bla bla... But I just realize >late bloomer...< that in sadness we will come across happy memories.

Example :

Chris is damn sad over the loss of his partner, Caden. Caden died in an accident after he brushed Chris off in front of Chris's house and while he was crossing the road, Caden got hit by a car and he died in Chris's arm.

Well that was really sad right... and of course Chris will be so freaking sad bout the break-off and about Caden leaving the world. He would be thinking and questioning and eventually blame himself on what happen. Crying is like a normal thing for him now. But in his sadness, eventually some happy memories of him and Caden will be flooding his mind. Usually when that happen, people will just cry some more..



But what if, if that happen, capture back the memory, hold on to it and cherish it. God is not entirely cruel, God made that memory to pop-up in the most crucial time because God wants you to reflect back on the past and rejoice! Instead of sulking and moaning...err...I mean mourning...you should at least be happy. Caden would never want Chris to be sad forever. Maybe an autopsy reveal that Caden is sick, Chris would further blame himself for not showing enough affection towards Caden to make him believe that Chris can take care of him instead Caden choose to turn away..

"Scar without suffering, impossible"


Those happy memories are there for a reason. To keep you in-check and sane. Rather than be sad always, take the opportunity to relive the happy moments. Take that as experience to move on. Maybe your first kiss, your first sex or your first dating. Take it with you, learn from it, improve it and well, thank the other person and remember that sadness will eventually leads you to a better life, hopefully...

"Come to me
I cried
I need you
I'm seeking.
The gates unfold inside
My lost soul
In the dark"

#Little Lies signs-out

1 comment:

  1. Ditto! right on target as usual XD

    without feeling sadness, we wont really appreciate the meaning of be happy. in the end, ppl that went away didnt really gone but keep on living in our memory =)

    ReplyDelete

Add more LIES here...