Monday, June 4, 2012

Recently...

Hmmm...

Well, I broke up few weeks ago...I guess about 1 month..I think...

That was like my 1st real relationship with a guy..haha and Yes I'm GAY

I've been doing a lot of thinking and can a relationship last long?
It's my fault entirely because I live in that relationship based on pity and kindness... Its like I owe that guy so much because he really cared for me so I end up being with him.. Honestly do I ever for a second love him? I don't think so...

I admit that there are some times I took things for granted and sometimes I did used him for my own personal reason... I don't feel good about that at all... It's wrong! It is against my philosophy 100%!

That is why I spent more time to plan for a breakup rather than plan on how to repay his kindness over me.

Now that it's all over I feel really good and sad.. It is true that we don't appreciate the things around us till it's gone. I know you are devastated about what happen but I don't have the guts to tell you how sorry I am... Our breakup is really messy and it leave you with thousand question of "why" but sorry eventhough I have all the answers but I can't tell you because it will hurt you more

So I wish you all the best and live happily and peacefully bud! Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add more LIES here...