Sunday, June 10, 2012

What Should I Do?



What would you do after you break up with someone?

1. Enjoy the freedom of being single?
2. Back to/Try NSA fun?
3. Find/Relocate good friend(s)?
4. Recruit possible BF(s)/GF(s)?

Out of the 4 points, which one would you do? =_="

"Life is too IRONIC to fully understand"
"It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence"

I'm really in lots of dilemma now... Honestly I really want to be single and just enjoy my life the way I like it. Because I'm the type of person who really treasure my privacy and solitude... Being single for me means I can do basically ANYTHING! Isn't that awesome? Hmmm... I can wake up late, I can refuse to go out if I feel like staying in bla, bla, bla...

I really don't/can't seems to go out and find someone because

1. I'm lazy
2. I think I'm fat now O.O
3. I work from 8.30 am-10 pm, Monday-Saturday
4. I want to rest on Sunday


I can't and I don't blame anyone for this because I'm the one who make the decision to be that way but really if I have even the slightest opportunity to get another job, I would go for it! But then again I still have to choose the job that I can really perform my best...

Currently I'm running a family legacy business which awesomely had been around for 25+ years. Stable business, profitable and some more I'm the boss >not yet technically but one day hopefully...<
But I'm awesomely tired everyday >gosh I'm still so young!!!! I know I got low stamina level +_+<

So before I can figure out what should I do, it's best that I remain only with me, myself and I
Just sit back and relax >like I can do that...< and enjoy being what I do best = SINGLE :D

Recently I found this one song "BROKEN YET HOLDING ON" on YouTube. It is quite nice with simple music and simple lyrics and message. >lots of auto-tune on chorus part but forgiveable<


#Little Lies sign out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add more LIES here...